Thursday, September 16, 2010

From: Bailey4475 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: hello Sent Date: 9/15/2010 12:41:54 PM
I read your profile and if u read mine u will see i am brutally honest... so the lies are of no issue here.
we have a lot in common. I like dogs, but have a cat and a boa. your attractive also.
thus let me know if interested, ask what u wish.
xoxo
Paul

a boa. as in a huge snake that wants to kill me.




From: Karmasutrathug1 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: Refreshing. Sent Date: 9/15/2010 11:52:44 AM

A woman that understands and appreciate her self worth. That has to be one of the sexiest thing in a Queen. My name is Andre. I'm the type of man that believe u need Communication,Honesty and Respect to have any type of Successful relationship. Looking to be Mentally Stimulated. Very Romantic,Loyal and a One Woman man. If i was to ask u to tell me something that's not on your profile. Your answer would be?

NO



From: freedomofthought (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: u should be in playboy Sent Date: 9/12/2010 11:03:49 PM

hehe, i know u wont talk to me anyway so ill say something dull minded, haha

not appropriate


From: metalman73 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: You have nice lips Sent Date: 9/11/2010 12:09:18 PM

I'm probably out of your league, but thought I would give it a shot. Take a look at my profile and hopefully talk some.

know what's worse than an ugly dude? an ugly dude with no confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment