It has come to my attention that a "gentleman" I've been seeing casually since ohhh JANUARY has been shopping online for other chicks to screw the whole time. This maybe shouldn't have come as a surprise since he was sneaking around on his last gf to talk to me, and I definitely knew that our little affair would come to an end. But this mfucker has the nerve to say that he loves me. That's where I take issue.
I'm no innocent flower in all of this. Clearly I like to see a variety of men simultaneously. He has known this since day one. I have never lied to him, never hidden anything from him and have always asked the same. You may ask, how did you find out? Funny story:
I was out last night with a group of friends at a fundraising gala. The event came to an end and we decided to hit up the local strip club. I had never been but my three companions are old pros. We go in, get our drinks and our singles and park our tushes in view of the girls. Here's the thing about strippers I didn't expect; they're pretty! I thought they'd be used up old skankbags. These chicks were hot!! and the bodies?!?! ay mami. So I'm blowing through my singles getting stripper attention (which means boobies in my face, etc) and the next girl comes out. Tall, dark hair, gorgeous. She comes over my way, grabs my tits and says "OMG I love them, are they real?? I love YOU!! Let me see??" And tries to pull them out of my dress. I wave her off to the guys but she accosts me again by the door as we leave. Groping my tatas, trying to show them to the bouncer, etc.
So today, I'm relaying this story to none other than BSE and he says, ohh yeah, O---, I know her. And I'm all, ummm eh?? And he says, "yeah i met her online recently". To which I say, "recently like since we've been together? uh huh...wow..." And he's all, "yeah, i didn't meet her or anything. I found out she was a stripper and I would never get involved with a stripper." WOW
So I kick him out, go online and by this time the girl has found me on his Facebook page and friended me. I put a post up about men and she commented so I messaged her and told her the story. So apparently he has been trying to get with her since like... April, May?
I think you know what this means. BuhBye BSE. Moral of the story is: if you want to tell people you love them you better goddamn well act like it. You don't go running around chasing tail, you don't lie to them, don't deceive them and conduct shady gross behavior behind their back. If you're gonna be a pig, at least be up front about it. Douchebag award of my dating experience thus far goes to BSE.
EMAIL from Leeloo to SB 10/10/09 3:14pm
here's the thing.. i know i do my own thing and see other guys. that's a given. his whole argument to why i shouldnt be mad is that i see other guys so whats the big deal. but he met her on a freaking BONDAGE website to hook up with other people, and he didnt tell me. he's been talking to her since APRIL. and i told him, if you want to see other people just be up front about it so i can be safe. dont sneak around, dont lie to me. i find out you lied to me, i'm gone. and he;'s like, well you're the one that wants to be with other people blah blah blah
so i said, you knew how it was gonna be since day one. you have never once asked if i would consider it just being you and i. not once. if you didnt like the contract you needed to renegotiate. not do this shady bs.
i havent spoken to him since sunday night,. i'm... idk... betrayed? i mean, he cheated on his last gf with me. i knew this about him. i could've predicted this. and i told him that. i told him i would never be able to believe him or trust him because i knew the situation. but he told me he loved me, that i'm his dream woman etc etc etc. When his gf left him i didnt push him to be with me. I gave him space and time. and now it's my fault because he didn't take that opportunity? why tell me all that bs if you're looking for someone else??
ths shitty part is he turned out to be exactly who i thought he'd be.
so he said to me the other day, you're done with me now huh? and i said, apparently you've been done with me since fucking APRIL, would've been nice to hear about it from you than a stripper you're trying to F. ugh whatever
THEN!!! so she facebook friended me, right? the guy in baghdad that's all i love you i love you i want to marry you is like, how do you know O!? and i said, oh i met her the other night why? and he tells me all this crap about how she's banged every one of his guy friend and she's trash yadda yadda and dont under any circumstances talk to her about me.
so of course i'm like hey o, whats up with you and j? and she says he's been cyberstalking her since she was 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i email him and i'm like, why dont you want me to talk to her about you? what would she say? and he goes ohh well i tried to get with her like 2 years ago.
so i say ok... two years ago she was 18. you were 29. wtf??
and he says well 17 is legal. but i didnt even wind up meeting her anyway.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? so i went off. effing disgusting. dont ever talk to me again etc etc etc. blocked him on all my stuff. deleted everything. absolutely disgusting.
sick sad world huh? i checked in with her to see if we have any other of my men in common. oye :P seriously. what are th odds of that!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment