I'm reading a book right now for nerd group that makes me want to SLIT MY WRISTS. It's about some cat that lives in a library and how he "saved the town" by being adorable. Seriously. I want to vomit with every turn of the page. Unfortunately I have this compulsion to always finish a book or movie once I've started it. The only one I ever gave up on was the Horse Whisperer. Because frankly... it's the Horse Whisperer. It was atrocious. I may give it another go though... it HAUNTS me. And Robert Redford is a hot sexy piece of old ass.
That said, I have to point out how in life and dating there are certain compromises one must make. I don't make them. I'm just saying... they're out there. Like the kids thing... I know... boo-hiss me all you want but I don't necessarily want kids of my own. Why for love of the baby Jesus would I want YOURS? And if your ex is a nightmare hell beast (which they all are, face it) why would I want some little mini version of that running around, stealing my makeup and tormenting my dogs?
And a word on my dogs... I make it very clear that any man that comes my way better deal with the fact that they are my babies. Not in the I-dress-them-up-in-bonnets-and-bottle-feed-them kind of way. But in the, I-WILL-go-home-after-work-to-let-them-out-and-play-with-them-before-our-date-so-suck-it-up-and-wait-for-me kind of way. Men that come around and push my dogs off their laps, bitch about the fur that clings to their shirts, or best yet whine about their silly "allergies" have no place in my home or in my pants. My dogs sleep with me every night. Any guy that wants to get in bed with me better skooch over and make room for the pups. And goddamn like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment