Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's!!! :D

For the first time in longer than I care to discuss, I had a date for New Year's Eve!! Watertown came to see me YAAYAYAYAYAY!!!! After a ton of chatting, talking on the phone (obviously I'm smitten with the kid bc I NEVER talk on the phone. I hate it blech), and facebook flirting, it was SOOOOOOOO good to see him again. ((sigh)) I'm in Trouble with a capital T. He got out of work early so he could come to my house before the party. Giddyup. I'll spare the details as this is a family blog. But let me just say... boy puts his mind to something (like oh... say... making sure I'm 300% sassified) and he does.not.quit. Amazing.

Made it to the party with a serious makeout chin (raw and red, oops), orgasmically late of course. (cshihs) Little drink, little food, lots of eye-effing and canoodling on the couch. Ball drops and it's back to my place for round two. Woof.
At some point in there he asked me to be his "girl" and I needed to clarify what all that entails: "you have to be nice to me, and tell me i'm funny.. and handsome.. and tell everybody else too.. and you have to tell me the truth all the time. that's pretty much it". So there you have it. All that. Bam... boyfriend. For the first time in 2 years I've decided to give it a shot. Fingers crossed. ;D

I even like him enough that I let him sleep over AND I made him breakfast the next morning. For the nosies: cream cheese stuffed french toast with bacon, OJ and french roast coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment