From: mwainwri (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: Hello! Nice to "Meet You"
Sent Date: 11/24/2009 11:32:09 AM
My name is Mike. I believe in being honest & forthright. Do you consider kids baggage? I hope not because I have 2. I have my own dog, so we're good there. You fix your own car? Do you like being outside? I look forward to hearing from you.
NOT A CHANCE
From: steve8536
Subject: You are so adorable it's disgusting Sent Date: 11/19/2009 6:22:58 PM
Hi there! What kind of dog do you have? I just got a big black lab from the shelter a few weeks ago. I love him but he can be a pain in the ass sometimes!I'm leaving work now so I can go on a jog with him. Hopefully it stopped raining! Do you have any big plans for the weekend?Have fun,Steve
ummmmmm disgusting?? really?
From: rochitalia (View Profile)
Subject: Hi there Sent Date: 11/18/2009 9:21:01 AM
How are you doing today?Your lovely pictures and stunning smile caught my eye and i wanted to say hello.First of all i love dogs. I don't have any of my own but they are amazing animals.I do agree with that there is no time for liers. I am 32, single, no kids, live in Irondequoit, self-employed and own my house. Family and friends are extremely important to me.The list of your interests match up with a lot of things that i enjoy. i own a wine store. it keeps me busy and coming into my busy season.any plans tonight? i am just relaxing at home I would like to more about you. Thanks,Joe
WINE STORE??? DING DING DING DING JACKPOT!!!
From: supreame007 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: want to get to know you Sent Date: 11/11/2009 2:58:06 AM
Im very interested in you Queen for i noticed you are desirable to the naked eyes yet sentious to the taste and even more glamerous in appearance im intreiged with getting to know you so are you interested ? , I desire to see you in person so is that possible Queen ? and if not is their a phone number i can call you at for im very very very interested in you 100%. If u have yahoo messeging my email is s9@yahoo.com please come chat with me plz Queen!!!
I ain't your queen. and you need spellcheck
From: joelNY (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: hello Sent Date: 11/8/2009 7:29:11 PM
hi, how are you? i just read your profile and say hi. 1m 6ft, 155pds, 30yrs old, with a few tattoos.. i cut hair for a living. im shy, soft spoken, not picky, laid back and down for what ever. i like playing video games, music, being outside, taking road trips pretty much anything. i dont drink but dont mind going out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yikes kabibbles!! WTF is with the over usage of Queen?! Creeper much?
ReplyDelete