Sunday, May 16, 2010

fb chat with a guy i was seeing who is now trying to get with a friend of mine

Steve: hola Lisa
4:59pm Me: hi
4:59pm Steve: how are you
5:00pm Me: i'm good kind of how are you?
5:00pm Steve: hot and bored why kind of
5:00pm Me: car stuff, house stuff.. the usual ur always bored. maybe you're BORING
5:00pm Steve: ahhh ok well I hope all is well for you yeah but now I am in a hotel in texas and dont know the area so im really bored
5:01pm Me: lol car is shot. turbo is blown waiting for parts to get it fixed
house is under construction. always
stresses me out
but it's all good

5:02pm Steve: ok well on that note how is everything else
5:02pm Me: my friend karla said you were in texas. lol was hanging with her last night and she mentioned you i was like yeah... i know him

5:02pm Steve: oooo sorry
5:02pm Me: for what?
5:02pm Steve: did you tell her the whole story ??
5:03pm Me: what story? do we have a story?
5:03pm Steve: lol I guess not l
5:03pm Me: she was showing me her inbox on pof bc i suggested it to her/saw your picture and i was like...awkward..that picture is in a hotel room i paid for, i was in the other room either getting dressed or undresed from my work holiday party
5:05pm Steve: sorry about that. yeah im only on there now for freinds now cause I will be leaving soon and dont know if im ever comming back but oh well
5:07pm Steve: I know that I did treated you poorly and I shouldnt have but If I come home Ill make up for it.
5:08pm Me: no worries. i'm not too big on second chances. where ya going?
5:09pm Steve: afghanistan, and Im not talking about a second chance just something to finally thank you for how you did treat me
5:09pm Me: how's that?
5:10pm Steve: what do you mean hows that
5:11pm Me: i don't know what you think you need to thank me for. i was interested in you, we went on some dates, had a nice time. didn't work out. i was nice to you when we were seeing each other, i would have been to anyone i see... sorry to hear you're going. i thought you were done
5:13pm Steve: ok fine I was just trying to show you how thankful I am to have met you. and I am going back as a contractor.
5:15pm Me: sorry to hear
5:30pmSteve is offline.

hahahahaha jackass

No comments:

Post a Comment