Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/07/2010
Distillery on S Winton
New Boy from POF- Joe

The Skinny: Joe is a drummer in a couple of local bands, he works with bad ass kids in the city through a youth rehab program, and looks a bit like a young kiefer sutherland.

The Good:
a) he paid. You know how I love that.

b) he dressed up for the date. Jeans, button up shirt with a sweater over it. Nice looking.

c) good, flirty conversation.

d) he doesn't want kids.


The Bad:
a) he's cute but... i'm not sure i'd bang him. Jury's out.

b) he's a drummer. he's constantly drumming. on the table. on his leg. constantly. i told him i'd be over that real quick.

c) he's a bit cocky. and he talks about his job too much. I don't want to hear about a bunch of badass kids trying to stab you. Not interested.


The UGLY:

So that night and the next day he's talking about how much he enjoyed meeting you and asking when we can see each other again. I told him my schedule is pretty up in the air as I am looking at buying a new car, he asked what I'm looking at, I tell him mustangs... he says... "ohhh i don't think we can talk anymore. Mustangs are hideous, boxy, impractical, gas guzzlers. All mustangs are driven by douchabags."
WOW. Way to make an impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment