Thursday, November 18, 2010

Second Date with Joe

Second Date at Old Toad on Alexander 11/17/2010

Horrible. Awful. Unspeakably bad. We argued about everything two human beings could possibly argue.. cats vs. dogs. Seriously.
The good part was he bought my dinner and beers. mmm mmmmmm
The other good part was he had an early morning and had to cut it short. I was like, ummm no problem buddy. No problem at alllllllllllll. ugh

NEW PROSPECTS ON THE HORIZON!!!
This Thanksgiving season, I am grateful for a seemingly endless cornucopia of men that want nothing more than to take me out for beers and gaze upon my lips and tips.
a) New policeman, Jason. WOOHOO I've always loved a man in uniform. Pros: umm he's a cop. duh. agreeable schedule. likes to drink. can get me out of tickets (when my tits can't). Cons: He's 36. That's a bit past prime for me. I like em young and malleable... we'll see. AND he has a kid. UGH. this can only be overcome by the hot uniform. We'll see. :P

b) Josh the pastry chef has been sniffing around again (technically he's an old prospect I suppose..). The pros: he adores me, inexplicably. I'm so mean to him to keep him from getting too attached but he loves me all the more. I told him last night I am going to punch him in the nads. He cannot be deterred. Is he psycho? possibly... $$$ baby. and he can cook. The Cons: possibly psycho. lives in Geneva (an hour away). I'm not attracted to him. He smothers me. I HATE THAT. And he doesn't care that I tell him I hate it. He does it anyway.

c) Chris, the cutie pie that gives me things. He's been around but not really. He works out of Albany so he's not in Rochester often. That falls under PROS category, obvi. He gave me leashes for my pups, $$$ donation for my charity, $50 wine for my birthday. PROS: He spoils me, clearly, and has the cash to do it. He works in a skilled trade and knows how to do a LOT of manly things. Woof. He babies his dog - like brushes her teeth, trims her toes, wants to breed her, etc. It's pretty sweet and he's definitely a nurturer. And crazy about me. CONS: he's very fit. maybe too skinny for me? SHY. REALLY SHY. He doesn't really drink. yay for a constant DD but I likes my cocktails... is he not gonna be down with that?

d) Aaron, this cop my sister knows and is trying to set me up with. Pros: Another Cop. Love me some cops. mm mmmm Apparently he's been hot for me for awhile and wants to take me out something fierce. And has $$$. And his own place. And likes to spoil ladies. Cons: Kind of geeky, not that cute. Also, why is he trying to get to me through my sister? Send me a message. Man Up! You're a cop for chrissakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment