Monday, November 1, 2010

2nd Date with William, who I decided on 1st Date that I want to keep:

Serious flirtatious texting ensued all throughout Thursday. A sampling (William only):

10/28/2010 1:20am I had a lot of fun tonight !I wanna see you again... Soon :)

10/28/2010 4:07pm Which day are we going out? Or both!! ;)

10/28/2010 5:00pm what are you doing tonight? Friday works but I have to work early on Saturday. Saturday works better, but I don't wanna wait that long :(


Friday he was texting me all day, confirming dinner for the night, etc. He texted me around 6pm to let me know he had to run a quick errand and then would be over to pick me up. He shows up looking all cute in his dressy work clothes and we head towards upper Monroe to figure out where we want to go. Wind up at Brio and have a perfect, romantic dinner together. I won't bore you with details of our conversation, but it was a perfect second date dinner. Leave there and go to the South Wedge looking for a place to just chill and have a beer. His suggested bars were all packed so we wound up at that dump-ass bar Caverly's which had 5 people in it. Perfect for beers and darts though. When we left there we stopped because I had to get dog food for my mutts, and he said he didn't want to drink anymore but didn't want to go home yet. Wound up at my house (roommate was home) and put on a movie. Movie = makeout on the couch. Which we did. For 2 hours. Amazing.

Saturday we were supposed to go to a haunted house and then drinks/dinner after with my friends. We exchanged texts in the morning/afternoon about meeting up and he seemed like he was all about it. He was at work and wanted to change, etc so he was going to meet us up at the bar afterwards. I texted him at about 9pm to say we were done at the house and heading to a bar downtown. Didn't hear back from him until 11:30pm "I went down town now i'm drunk :(" At that point I was home and getting ready for bed, all pissed off. He called me at midnight but I was already asleep, then he texted me at 12:40 "where are you? :("

Sunday morning I sent him a message, just a hey sorry, got your texts late last night, hope you had a goodnight.
Nothing back.

Got into a big car accident Sunday night around 7pm and posted on FB. Heard from lots of other people, nothing from William... ok...
By about noon today (Monday) I still have not heard from him. Now I'm pissed.
I sent him a message: HEY What's up?
Him: Hey what are you up to?
Me: Working. have you been on fb? I was in a big accident last night.
Him: What happened? are you ok?
Me: yeah some kid turned in front of me, his fault. ok physically but last night was scary
Him: at least you're ok.
Me: yeah. too bad about saturday. what's your week like?
Him: ok so far. I don't feel well though
Me: No I meant are you free some night this week?
Him: Oh I should be Tuesday or Wednesday.
Me: ok... did you want to get together? are you being weird?
Him: Yeah sorry, just feel shitty. Really out of it yesterday and today. I had my phone off yesterday and just turned it on at noon actually.


HMMMMMMM ok here's my problem with this.... even if you're hungover or sick, you can still text someone when you know you had plans with them (tentative plans to watch the game on Sunday together). AND how can he magically feel well enough to comment on peoples' facebook statuses but not see that something's up with me or even just say hello?
I'm soooooooo sad about this. I was really into him. Butterflies, anticipation, happy to be around him... all that crap. I never get that. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment