Tuesday, August 11, 2009

new pof emails :P

From: HeyImSpecial (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: RE:RE:Heyy
Sent Date: 9/1/2009 8:25:48 PM
Eres muy muy bonita. I like the fact that you enjoy watching sports and drinking beer :) Nice to meet you too. My name's Steve

From: sexinymichael (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: well hello beautiful
Sent Date: 9/1/2009 3:22:56 PM
your the most beautiful lady in the world. @};- heres a rose to you from me. you deserve all the roses in the world... how are you today? :)

From: earthlover123 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: hi
Sent Date: 8/19/2009 9:47:11 AM
hi nice picture i love taking pictures

From: JackofSpades7 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: Hey
Sent Date: 8/14/2009 11:31:41 AM
I know you are a bit north of me, but I just had to comment that your lips are some of the nicest I have ever seen.Also, your name reminds me of the 5th Element :D

From: bradk00 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: hi
Sent Date: 8/13/2009 1:55:45 PM
hey how are you doing?! i just saw your page and had to say hello =). If your interested message me back! i am very interested beautiful!Brettinterested in chatting on yahoo? (cam?)
i wonder if he's interested.....? hahahahaa

From: m-8043 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: Music,, go carts
Sent Date: 8/6/2009 7:30:27 PM
Hi, what do you like to listen to, and do you ride go carts??
seriously??

From: JRUIZ (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: HI
Sent Date: 8/11/2009 11:07:19 AM
HI,AM JORGE ,WE CAN HANG OUT SOMETIME ,I want to get to know some new people

From: anf1tch21 (View Profile) Subject: hey
Sent Date: 8/11/2009 2:00:46 PM
Hey I really don't know what to say here except that I saw your profile and liked what I saw, and yes I know this is random but I think you are gorgeous!My name's Daniel and I just turned 25 and I go to college full time.Anyways there is a catch. I am deaf, but I do read lips and talk though, even my family can't sign at all, nor can most of my friends.If this isn't your cup of tea,then hit the curb lol.If you are still interested , and maybe want to get to know me more, then write me back!Daniel
hit the curb

From: anf1tch21 (View Profile)Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:hey
Sent Date: 8/13/2009 2:09:41 PM
added youuuuu damn, u are cuteee

From: ermitch (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: HI
Sent Date: 8/11/2009 11:04:27 AM
YOU HAVE BEAUTFUL LIPS ARE YOU LATINA

From: radracer3 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: 5th element?
Sent Date: 8/4/2009 11:12:11 PM
Is that were you got your username from? I thought it was an ok movie...

From: lucky1200 (View Profile) Subject: hmm
Sent Date: 8/3/2009 3:07:57 PM
so cutey, pray tell why your here looking around when you have a man. ha hah ha. dont tell me he isnt satisfying you already

From: bucheyb77 (View Profile) Subject: Your hi
Sent Date: 8/2/2009 12:55:00 PM
Bellissimo! First off i would like to introduce myself. My name is J. I am not trying to be a Jerk but why is a woman of your stature on here. You seem to come across as smart and your are an attractive woman. Why are you single? Please don't say you have not met anyone yet. So what would you say is something that you would change about yourself? If you don't mind me asking.

From: swam16 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: me too
Sent Date: 7/27/2009 3:25:19 PM
i just got out of an insanely intense relationship but not in a good way. my name is ryan and i'm an air traffic controller at the buffalo airport. i don't have any kids that i know about, haha, and i live in niagara falls. i hope that doesn't scare you away because i used to work in rochester for 2 years and the small drive doesn't bother me. i'm hoping that if you like what you see on my profile then maybe we can get to know each other. hopefully we will talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment