10/27/2010
McGregor's on Jefferson
William - new guy from Cupid
Got an email from this kid on Cupid last week that I caught his eye and he would like to get to know me better. A few messages back and forth and we decided to meet up for a cocktail. I was a bit worried from his picture that he could be a fatty, but I liked the looks of his sparkley eyes and smile.
I got all caught up watching Glee-runs on Hulu and was LATE for the date! EEK Get there and the place is cram-packed full of sausage. The kid at the door asks if I want a table and I say I'm looking for someone. He's all, "good luck with that, we're crazy busy! We have the series (BASEBALL WOOHOO!!), a party from RIT of 30 students and we just had 20 RPD officers come in for drinks, so be on your best behavior." hahahah awesome. So I walk around the bar once looking for him, stand off to the side to text him and see where the heck he was and OOPS found the RPD officers. mm mmmmmm It's always good to have a back up plan. Or twenty.
Walked around to the other side of the bar and was about to give up when I found him. SO CUTE. Way cuter than his picture, I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS! I order a beer (Southern Tier Porter mm mmm) and he says ON MY TAB. Love him already. Great conversation, witty banter, etc etc. He gets some change and we go over to play darts. Obvious mutual interest and flirtation. AND!!! Get this! We're playing darts, I had to hit a 15 and an 18 in order to win. I throw dart 1, get nothing. Throw dart 2 and get the 15!! Throw dart 3 and hit the 18!!! Never in my life could I ever do that again, it was awesome!
Back to the bar for more drinks, watch part of the series and TONY BENNETT is singing!! It's like the stars were all aligned blessing our first date! We go outside (he smokes, but he said only 4 cigarettes a day and he's quitting. blech) and it's a beautiful fall night, little sprinkles of rain.. more titillating conversation and then he kissed me. sigh. ahhh the first kiss. I wish I was a little less drunky so I could remember it better, but we definitely made out in the rain on the deck.
We walk out together and he says he'll drive me to my car (it's raining harder at that point), a little more makeout and I literally dragged myself away from him so I could leave. Could've smooched on him all night. :p~
The Good:
a) he's tall and super cute
b) he's totally in love with me.
c) he has money and dresses well (bought my beers and an order of fries to share!)
d) works for the Chevy dealership
d1) gets a new car every 6 months
d2) I told him I'll be in the market soon and he said he'll totally help me buy a car bc he knows the process inside and out!!
e) kisses like a damn demon on payroll
The Bad:
a) smokes. blech.
b) lives in Livonia. I told him I will not be making that trek. Luckily he works in Rochester so we can plan around that
c) he says he's a cuddler. ick.
The Ugly:
UMMMM I actually really have nothing. I'm pretty much in love with him and we joked all night about going to Vegas and getting married next week. I suppose the "ugly" could be that I actually like a guy and potentially stand a chance of getting my cold black heart stomped. Oh he likes Sarah Palin. But we don't talk about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment