Friday 10/15/2010
McGregor's
Dave from Cupid (new guy)
((his real name is Adam but I refuse to call him that. His middle name is David))
Had an abysmal date with this guy on Friday night, which prompts me to make the following announcement.
DO NOT TALK ABOUT ANY OF THESE SUBJECTS ON A FIRST DATE:
a) your marriage that lasted a day. Honestly... the subject of previous relationships is always off limits on a first date. Don't even go there.
b) the women you've slept with in the past, including a girl I went to school with who was a stripper at Klassy Kat. You had little enough chance of getting in my pants but you just sealed the deal. Have fun with your hand tonight.
c) how much money you make. I'm not impressed. I don't care. It's not like you're giving me any of that money and until you do hearing about it does me no good. In fact it makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with you that you cover it up with $$$...?
d) the time you tried experimenting with toys and you liked it. Let me tell you when would be a more appropriate time/place for you to tell me about this... NEVER.
My misguided, clearly socially retarded date thinks things went well and is asking me to dinner now. It amazes me that people like this are walking the earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment