budman7600:Your very pretty! I like your new photo. How are you today?
[12:50:02 pm]budman7600:I have to go run a errand at work really quick and we get booted off here at 1pm. So if your interested in talking drop me an IM if you have them. jcas750047 aol/aim/fb budman76002002 yahoo
[12:50:33 pm]leeloo913:i dont do that
[12:50:45 pm]budman7600:dont do what?
[12:50:49 pm]leeloo913:aim
[12:50:55 pm]leeloo913:aol
[12:50:58 pm]budman7600:or yahoo?
[12:51:13 pm]leeloo913:no i dont IM in general usually.
[12:51:25 pm]leeloo913:seems like you have a bit of a one track mind from your profile
[12:51:28 pm]budman7600:i gotchya. well i would talk to you on here but its blocked after 1pm
[12:51:31 pm]leeloo913:i'm not really interested in hooking up
[12:52:06 pm]budman7600:ok? well thats not what im looking for, but ok. I dont know how i was one tracked in my profile but to each their own. have a great day and good luck in your search :)
[12:52:45 pm]leeloo913:you should probably edit your profile then. it's all abotu sex. and says you're looking for casual sex.
[12:52:48 pm]budman7600:well I gotta go if you decide that maybe you cant judge a person by a profile and feel like talking you have my contacts. 585*^&*-7993 Jerod
[12:52:59 pm]leeloo913:haha i'm judging you by your words bud.
[12:53:06 pm]budman7600:im not looking for casual sex just not against it. i havent had sex since 2008
[12:53:20 pm]budman7600:well i gotta go ttyl i guess.
NO.... NO YOU WON'T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment