Exhibit A: why I hate men-
Original Message From: DavidTo: leeloo Date: Jul 2, 2009 5:05 PMSubject:
a movie on your comfy couch sounds like fun. you have nice lips do you have dark eyes?
From: leelooTo: David Date: Jul 6, 2009 10:14 AMSubject: RE:
yeah brown.
From: DavidTo: leeloo Date: Jul 6, 2009 10:22 AMSubject: RE:
Do you like getting flowers? If so what is your favorite kind?
From: leelooTo: David Date: Jul 6, 2009 10:30 AMSubject: RE:
lol i don't know of a girl that doesn't like getting flowers. and it depends on the occasion. mixed arrangements are sweet but no carnations. :P they're cheesy. lillies, daisies, pink roses.
From: DavidTo: leeloo Date: Jul 6, 2009 10:33 AMSubject: RE:
Now a days there are alot of girls that don't. they say what is the point they just die. my favorite is the rose. Do you go out much? I bet you love to dance?]
From: leelooTo: David Date: Jul 6, 2009 10:41 AMSubject: RE:
they do die... but so does everything in life. and i do dance but only when i'm drinking so...married? kids? then why are you emailing me
From: DavidTo: leeloo Date: Jul 6, 2009 10:48 AMSubject: RE:
me too only when I've had a little liquid courage. Yes and yes. Just on to make friends, I'm a flirt, but not a cheat. there is more to it than just that, but I like to know people a while b4 I reveal too much
From: leelooTo: David Date: Jul 6, 2009 10:55 AMSubject: RE:
some would say that flirting is cheating. i wonder what your wife would say on the matter? in any event, you probably shouldn't boast about how much you love your wife and kids on your profile pic and then flirt with strange girls on the internet. makes you look like a snake. good luck with that.
From CD - my unrequited love
Jul 1,2009 6:39 PM
I can't tell if you're just being playful, or you're the devil. Either way, I'm pretty sure you're going to get me in trouble.
From AK - another missed opportunity
Today at 1:27pm
me:where are you my spicy little meatball? ;*
Today at 1:28pm
AK: laying low. you're trouble.
Today at 1:30pm
me:***gasp*** aww that hurts me. i'm an angel.
Today at 1:34pm
AK:I don't believe that. You get in my head..
Today at 1:35pm
me:well there's not too much i can do there. you just gotta keep me away from your body and you're in the clear ;)
Today at 1:36pm
AK:That's where I have the difficulty. My mind wants to steer my body your way.
Today at 1:39pm
me:hmmm well i can't help you with that bub. i'm a little irresistable. we know this about me.
Today at 1:41pm
AK:Hence the reason I'm laying low. I thought I saw you at target a couple weeks back but I was in the car leaving so I didn't stop obviously.
Today at 1:42pm
me: hmmm it's possible. henrietta? was i alone?
Today at 1:44pm
AK:I think you were walking in with someone else. And yes it was in henrietta.
Today at 1:44pm
me:did i look good? ;) if not then it wasn't me
AK:I'd do you, but you knew that already.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment