OK so the guy I went out with over the weekend that was all, "ohh crazy dog people are taking over the world, people want to put a dog's life before a human being's boooradleyhooo" texts me today and was like, "curious, would an attempted kiss been met with resistance the other night?"
Is it just me, or is this a creepy way of asking someone for consent... ?
so I'm like, "ummm i guess not, but i would have been shocked because i didn't think we got along at all"
so then he says,"oh i must have missed the not getting along part. weird i thought it was ok."
and i say, "you said i'm a 'crazy dog person' "
and he said,"oh i thought you didn't like me. you are wrong. i think you're an eccentric dog person. and very cute"
the hell?!?!!? on our date I TOLD HIM I'D LET HIS KID BURN WHILE I RESCUED MY DOGS!!! why is he even talking to me?! Clearly I am the crazy one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment