Thursday, July 2, 2009

a guy that calls me "sweet ass" normally wouldn't get a date, however......

Ok, so i've been talking to this guy Dave for awhile and we were supposed to get together about a bajillion times and it's never worked out. He emailed me the other day asking what he's gotta do to get me out for a drink. Awwww so we set up a date. I wasn't really looking forward to it because I don't think he's all that cute in his profile pics (on that silly POF website), and he lives in Brockport which WE KNOW i'm not driving to should I want to continue seeing him....

I had him come meet me up at Zebb's - as a sidenote: I highly recommend having one or two places you go to all the time on first dates where the barstaff and regulars know you and watch out for you. Zebb's is my place, the girls watch out for me and I'm more comfortable on first dates because it's "my turf". Anyway, on the way to Zebb's he texts me, "i'm just pulling in, see you soon sweet ass." UT OH wtf is that??? sweet ass? really? That's grounds for instant cancellation. But instead I chalked it up to men just not knowing what the hell comes out of their mouths, laughed it off and figured if anything I'll have a funny story for my pals. Except I get there and he's ADORABLE. Like, tall dark and handsome, makes my butter all kind of melty HOT. UT OH again!!

He looks at me with the big brown puppy dog eyes, shows me pictures of the little boston terrier he rescued, laughs at all my jokes... I'm in trouble. This kid is hella cute. And quite frankly, he can call me sweet ass anytime. He wants to see me this weekend. I'll get back to you... ;)



07/06/09- haven't heard from him. I texted him yesterday, "heya, how was your 4th?" got nothin... figures. i go out with a bajillion guys that i don't even think twice about. this one i actually remotely like and he's a douche. C'est la vie

No comments:

Post a Comment