Monday, July 13, 2009

UT OH

The unthinkable has happened. I found one that i like. UGHHHHHHHH why did this happen? I don't like ANYBODY. And I'm the biggest retard on the planet when i like a guy. It's so much easier when i don't care if they come or go. I can act how i want, not bother getting dressed up, tell them to clean it up if the dogs pee on the floor... but this guy.... there will be none of that. I'm all flustered and idiotic around him. I hate it hate it HATE IT. And he's so damn shy, there's no clear indication of whether or not he likes me. I mean, let's admit, it's pretty unlikely that he doesn't like me. But stranger things have happened... and it would so be my luck that the one out of a bajillion that i like (besides sweetass who STILL has not returned my text and is therefore dead to me) doesn't like me back.

We're three dates in so far. First date was at McGregor's for beers. We sat through 3 together, I hugged him goodbye- i had to initiate it, he was too shy.
Second date he invited me to his house for a swim in his inground pool. woohoo!! I have never known a man to resist me in a bikini. But he didn't lay a paw on me! We had a fire after and I finally suggested that we cuddle up on his double hammock and he started to relax a little. But I had to kiss him first! What's up with that?? ay dios mio.
Third date i went back to his place to watch an islanders game and snuggle on the couch - his suggestion. After what seemed like forever he finally worked up the nerve to settle in close enough to touch me. So we held hands and I fell asleep on his shoulder waiting for him to kiss me. Which didn't happen. He finally gave me a hug outside when he walked me to my car and there were a few kisses, mostly from my end. WTF? he says he likes me and is into me, just really shy. Maybe it's too early? I'm just buggin because I like him? oye


******update******
we talked last night, we're hanging out after work. i'll keep you posted. brownchickiebrowncow

1 comment:

  1. If it's meant to be... it'll happen, kid. Personally, I like a guy who keeps his hands off my sister... but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete