Friday, July 24, 2009

just livin the dream part 2

Apparently you should occasionally let yourself be pimped out by your friend's husband to their younger brother. Ay dios mio! SUCH a cutie pie. He came over the other night with a delicious bottle of reisling and we watched a DVD on the sofa. Well, we tried. The dogs were crazy and kept interrupting it. After the movie we continued the snuggle up in the air conditioning in my bedroom and without getting into too much detail, the boy kisses like a damn demon. : 9

I think you know what this means... 23 is out. 24 is in. hotchacha

In other news, I got a message last week from someone that apparently is a mutual friend on facebook. He is in Fort Drum right now, is a military policeman and is leaving for Iraq in two weeks. He has been BEGGING me to...how shall we say... send him off with a smile. Check out Texxxts for his messages to me. He's JP. If I weren't morally conflicted I would totally post the vids/pics he insists on sending to try and convince me to F him. They're priceless. Ask my closest girlfriends. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment