Friday, August 21, 2009

wow..... just.....wow....

Monday, August 24, 2009 9:28:48 AM my queen, I 'm positive you are delicious; I dream of you trampling and jumping on my stomach :) I wish you would break my ribs by jumping on my stomach, and pierce my lungs :) I would even blow a nice healthy guy in front of you .I would prefer him to be strong tall blond :). inflict as much pain on me as you can and humiliate me. I would do anything you order me, I would lick his clean asshole and suck his clean toes and enjoy kissing, licking and sucking his dirty stinky unwashed dick, I would swallow all cheese at the top of his dick and foreskin. would you break my ribs and arms and enjoy it? If legs are not enough, you can use a bat. I wish you could piss right in my mouth. And after that, you would run me over by a car.


pof email from a guy : 08/18/09 5:52pm from:&#(&$(%*(2556
I want your toenail clippings and a lock of your hair. would you send me those things? I'd like to buy your pee, in small plastic bottles. I dream I would get under you and you would piss straight into my mouth.

1 comment: