From: B9Bandit
Subject: hello Sent Date: 3/24/2010 11:44:20 AM
How do you feel about BDSM?
WOW....REALLY??? THIS IS HIS OPENER?
From: aceoner81
Subject: hi there Sent Date: 3/18/2010 8:06:19 PM
just qanted to say hi and see if we could talk sometime
From: IrishMale29
Subject: lips Sent Date: 3/18/2010 10:11:28 PM
whoa nice lips...not saying that to pick you up
From: Mikaveli_2010
Subject: HeY whats up! Sent Date: 3/12/2010 4:44:59 PM
You dont look that smart but I think i could be wrong. I never know. Alot of girls can be boring. Hoepfully you will prove me wrong.
From: leeloo
Subject: RE:HeY whats up! Sent Date: 3/13/2010 11:08:00 PM
wow. I work for $&%(&*$(%&*%(@^ as an insurance specialist in a $*%)$*% office. I attend the U of R in my spare time for fun. I own my house and car. I'm not really sure why you thought insulting me would be a good opener, but good luck with that. Maybe it will work on a girl that's less "smart".
From: Mikaveli_2010
Subject: RE:RE:HeY whats up! Sent Date: 3/13/2010 11:11:10 PM
I m sorry. i use multiple openers keep it stimulating. I didnt mean to insult you. My apoligies.
Reply
From: brand31
Subject: Brandon Sent Date: 3/1/2010 8:09:38 PM
Love your profile and pics.Seems like we have similar interests so lets get to know each other.
Reply
From: leeloo
Subject: RE:Brandon Sent Date: 3/4/2010 11:52:20 AM
hey there... so i'm checking out your profile and i'm not sure what we have in common... you don't drink, you have kids? Maybe I need to hear more about you.
From: brand31
Subject: RE:RE:Brandon Sent Date: 3/4/2010 5:36:03 PM
Well I have one son and he is nine so raising him has been priorty #1.Have my own buisness and focusing on career #2.Have someone beautiful, fun, and loyal in my life next so you caught my eye. As for drinking I would its just not something that important to me.I know how to treat a lady and can be funny so what do you think, interested?
From: jw91183
Subject: Hi Sent Date: 3/14/2010 9:08:40 PM
Whats up sexy?
From: webweb
Subject: RE:RE:You still single? Sent Date: 2/26/2010 12:33:48 PM
Look who's online :) I'm snowed in too. So you're still looking for Mr. Right? I have been dating and haven't found the right person yet. I was always upfront and honest, maybe you weren't used to guys being that way with you (rubbed you the wrong way). I'm still surprised you wouldn't even talk to me though. Hollar
-Bob
From: leeloo
Subject: RE:You still single? Sent Date: 2/26/2010 12:26:42 PM
don't know. you rubbed me the wrong way one too many times i guess. what's up with you?
From: daveyboy2620
Subject: :) Sent Date: 3/16/2010 12:55:07 AM
Hello, I'm Dave..Wouldnt a wine tour make a perfect first date
UMM LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.... YOU WANNA GET ME LOADED AND IN A SECLUDED AREA WITH YOU ON THE 1ST DATE?? YEAH, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA.
From: sparky2642
Subject: hello! Sent Date: 3/15/2010 11:25:34 PM
I love kissing! anyways, I guess i'm a dying breed but I live to make other people happy! and yet i'm still searching for the special someone for me to cherish and spoil the rest of my life! If your open to a new friendship, then lets talk! who knows, maybe it will turn in to something special!
Larry
WOW CREEPER!!! SLOW YOUR ROLL
From: SickofGamesYa has been deleted (View Profile)
Subject: RE:RE:Hi Sent Date: 3/12/2010 10:16:57 AM
Just giving this a try, so sick of games and nonsense.Women who claim they are laid back and reasonable, then by the second date they turn into an issue laden, controlling, bitter betty
From: Mudacris
Subject: hey you! Sent Date: 3/12/2010 12:25:13 AM
Come to Buffalo so I don't have to be single anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment