Saturday, March 13, 2010

whose bed have your boots been under?

Why why why in this technological world do people leave a trail of evidence to their lying, cheating, two-timin, no good evil deeds??

Exhibit A:
01/09/2010 I’m single now and still can’t get you? (SMcC)
Actually douche-face you’re not single according to Facebook where you are listed at ENGAGED.
When confronted with his douchebaggery:
1/20/2010 You’re engaged?? (me)
1/20/2010 Yeah its complicated but if your talking about facebook I haven’t been on there in forever (SMcC)
1/20/2010 really… is that what your fiance would say? That it’s complicated? You’re a liar and an asshole. (me)

Exhibit B:
From one of my best gf’s scumbag, piece of shit bf.
2/19/2010 It was VERY nice seeing you. U looked very pretty as always
2/26/2010 I would have cum and shoveled u out!
2/27/2010 you gotta add me to facebook so I can c yer pics
2/27/2010 I won’t tell
2/27/2010 FWB babe @ btw yer pic is smoking
2/27/2010 that’s fine. I’ve been crazy bout ya since I first saw ya
3/4/2010 everytime I’m around u I acted crazy

Exhibit C:
From a former bf who is now “so in love with my amazing gf” according to his fb status.
2/8/2010 she is super cute n awesome. Thanks!
2/15/2010 just thinking of ya., wanted to say hi n good morning
2/15/2010 aww happy vday to u too. Have the girls been naughty?  (the girls meaning my tits)
2/15/2010 maybe we can work out a deal 
2/15/2010 with this year alarm monitoring. i wanna see them
2/15/2010 I wanna see some pics. U know me
2/15/2010 sex is a month’s payment
2/15/2010 she wouldn’t like it 
2/15/2010 when u free?
2/19/2010 will u fuck me
2/19/2010 I want pics please
2/19/2010 please please please I wanna see your P
3/5/2010 when r u gonna put them in my face?
3/8/2010 i wanna rape u..lol not gonna lie
3/13/2010 wanna do a 3some w me
3/13/2010 me u n her

Exhibit D:
An unrequited love. He has a girlfriend too.
2/16/2010 we should arrange a play date sometime, still thinking about that
2/18/2010 that took you awhile. I figured you weren’t interested anymore
2/18/2010 well I’ve been thinking about you lately, thought I’d see where things stood
2/18/2010 I want to take you up on it (finally)
2/18/2010 yes still living with her. Not married yet.
2/18/2010 I want to take advantage of the opportunities I’ve passed over previously, you’re first on my list
2/18/2010 you’re first and last. It depends on you how long we wind up being together

2 comments:

  1. This shit makes me sick!Why do these guys have to be cowards?! If you wanna be a naughty perv sexter to other girls, BREAK UP WITH YOUR GF!! Ugh If Alan ever...well you'd be short a brother for REALZ! And not that I do, but this is the kind of behavior that makes chicks get paranoid and check their BF's phones and shit and give GRLS a bad name for being untrusting, triflin' sneaky bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally! this kind of stuff negates any good feelings i have about men and relationships.

    ReplyDelete