10/21/2010
TC Riley's @ Park Point, RIT
John (new guy from Cupid)
After some mildly interesting correspondence with this RIT student I decided to take him up on his third offer to buy me a drink.
The Good:
a) he's insanely smart. Wants to be a math professor.
b) he drives a shiny white monte carlo. vroom vroom.
c) he paid for the beer and ordered something appropriate (Oktoberfest)
d) kind of cute in a baby Asian John Cusack kind of way...
e) the conversation was decent if a little boring. he talked about math. a lot.
The Bad:
a) he wants to be a math professor. BORING.
b) he lives on campus. eek
c) he only drank one beer and said he was "staggery", looked at me apologetically and said "i don't drink much."
d) horrible fashion sense (see below)
The Ugly:
HE HAS A 70's PORN MUSTACHE AND WAS WEARING A BLACK LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET. WITH ZIPPERS.
After the beer he asked if I wanted to come back to his dorm room and watch a movie. Seriously. I politely declined and said I had to get home to let out the dogs. He asked if I would go let them out and come back. GET A HINT BUDDY! Got home and he was already texting me, "when are you free again?" ugh. This one's a barnacle, I can feel it.
On the plus side, there were some definite cutie pies checking me out at the bar so looks like I have a new place to frequent when I'm working on a new crop... and I usually am.. ;D
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol, that's my girl! Looking for other options WHILE on the date!
ReplyDelete