Tuesday, October 26, 2010

cupid

10/25/2010 Hey there cutie. How are ya? You look cutie in your pix. Lets chat, I would like to know more about you. Im Kevin btw. What do you like doing for fun?

ME: haha my sister got the same message from you.

10/26/2010 That's cause beauty must run in your family. I do think your cute tho. Whats your name? I looked on your profile page and didn't see it. I says you live a couple miles from me that's so cool. I live by Dewey Wegmans. Were do you live and im not a stalker or a creep it just cool that we live so close to each other. You have your own house, so do you have roommates? Do you like coffee? I know of this really awesome coffee shop that's close and it would be cool to talk with yea and get to know ya better.

WOW..... JUST.. WOW.

1 comment:

  1. I have found that the ones that say they are NOT creepy stalkers are the ones that are the worst!

    ReplyDelete