Well... sometimes even despite your best efforts things just don't turn out well. And sometimes men make such egregeous errors in judgement that they leave you with no choice but to cut them out like the dirty dogs they are. I won't get into the specifics of what 24 has done because frankly it's a bit raw yet but someday I'll be able to chuckle about the absurdity of it all and I'll share.
As Heidi likes to remind us, "you're either in or you're out."
24, auf Wiedersehen. kiss kiss.
As luck would have it, my venus fly trap tatas have snared a few more hapless victims so stay tuned...
ok... it's been a couple days. here's what... i let the son of a bitch videotape a certain oral act and he put it ON PORNHUB!!!!! that's grounds for immediate dismissal. Worst part? He's angry at me. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Umm... I seriously hope you got them to take the video down. Have I taught you nothing? Never let the other person keep the video evidence!!
ReplyDeleteyeah. he sent me the confirmation that it was removed and i have his password so i went on and checked. ridiculous....
ReplyDeleteDid he tell you it was up there thinking you'd be excited? Ass.
ReplyDelete