From: PPEMW (View Profile)
Subject: Something insightful Sent Date: 10/25/2009 10:41:49 PM
Nothing further then?
From: bob4374 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Hello there Sent Date: 10/25/2009 11:37:11 PM
So what do you do at work? And what do you think of what i have written in my profile, do you think we have anything in common? What happened to your last relationship why did it end? Where do you live? How long ago did you get your house? Are you a cuddler?
Original Message YOU sent on 10/24/2009 6:53:03 PMidk. maybe next week. meet for a drink or whatever
From: mr.hockey03 (View Profile)
Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:hey Sent Date: 10/24/2009 9:55:58 PM
or whatever? how about tomorrow night, thats next week!
From: chillbill244344 (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: hi Sent Date: 10/18/2009 9:01:35 PM
hey whats up,my name is Will from the rochester NY area, I just came across your page an I really like what I see an I would love to get to know you,, if your interested an like what u see, get back to me, ;)
From: bone1300 (View Profile) Subject: hey lips
Sent Date: 10/15/2009 11:43:36 PM
minga, i just needed a smiling face last night. and where were you.???????? couldnt even answer your door. to see who was at it. so not cool. and send me your number agin. or did you forget about me.
From: makemelaughwithyou (View Profile) Subject: hi
Sent Date: 10/12/2009 9:19:52 AM
Your profile was short and sweet....oddly enough leaving me want to know you more....if you are interesting in starting a dialogue....message me back Ray
From: NOR_CAL_KID (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: Hi
Sent Date: 10/12/2009 4:10:50 PM
Hey!,whats up? I read over you profile,and I think we could be a good match! My name is Robert,i'm from California. I'm Mexican/sicilian,I love the Dodgers,49ers,and Lakers!! How about you? Tell me more about yourself?
From: ThE_wAViEsT (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: hi
Sent Date: 10/12/2009 4:18:05 PM
hey gorgeous! r u single yet???
From: meluvin (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: hi
Sent Date: 10/3/2009 8:02:39 AM
I love your profile and I was wondering if we can interact sometime through IM or phone texting.
From: jus2letuknow (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: hi beautiful
Sent Date: 10/5/2009 10:14:26 AM
ur very adoreable!!
From: ArmyDzzz (View Profile) (View All Correspondence) Subject: hey
Sent Date: 10/5/2009 4:46:40 PM
your a cutie whats your name? im Dan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment