10/16/09 email from Erick (former BSE) who was dismissed when I found out he was being shady and have not seen since:
Had a dream last night that you emailed me and you told me that you and your bf "reese" were going to a yankees redsox game at yankee stadium and that you were pregnate.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
From: bse
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 9:24 AM
To: leelooSubject: Re: Re:
I met a RPD officer a week ago, and he told me that he was stationed in your area... I asked him to keep an eye on your house, and he told me he was just there, he even knew Jack by name...
------Original Message------
From: leeloo
To: bse
Subject: RE: Re:
Sent: Oct 14, 2009 09:06
I don't know who would've told you that but it's incorrect. I was walking the dogs months ago and there was a car parked across from my house with guys hanging out of it. They were yelling stuff at me, trying to talk to me and I asked if they even lived on the street. Then they left. No cops.
-----Original Message-----
From: bse
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 7:52 PM
To: leeloo
Subject: Re:
I was told you called the police on some kids hanging out at the corner who woulnd't move when you where walking the dogs...
------Original Message------
From: leeloo
To: bse
Subject: RE:
Sent: Oct 13, 2009 10:30
?
-----Original Message-----
From: bse
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 10:35 AM
To: leeloo
Subject:
Why didn't you tell me you called the cops about drug dealers...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
SO...............apparently there is no need to apologize for being a shady asshole. Instead let's just send stupid emails about nothing to try and open up communication. I didn't even respond to the "dream" email. Learn how to spell PREGNANT, hillbilly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Um - he's creepy! =-)
ReplyDelete